Types Of Typical Dances
- Horeography (from the Greek. - chorcia - plska, grapho е writing) the initial value of е the recording of the board.
- The arts of choreography are based on the musical and organizational conditions of the distinct human body movements. Prints are a formidable characteristic of human plastic and in real life. The way a person moves, how gestures and plasticly responds to the actions of others, the characteristics of his or her nature, feelings, strategies, identity.
- The choreography is inherently synthetic, " music is increasing the vibrancy of the dance, which plastheticly gives it an emotional rhythm, it cannot exist.
- However, choreography is a visual art where not only a temporary but also a spatial combination of dances, the vision of dancers, is essential.
- The art of choreography has become deeply ancient. A dance emerged in the first age, as a direct expression of the joy of people over the successful completion of their work.
- In a planned society, the dance was divided into people and professional.
- The people ' s dance has long been linked to the labour process, the language and household rites. Dancing from direct ties to work and rituals, the dance has acquired the value of the art that embodies the beauty of the body and the state of human spirit. There was already an antiquity dance as a view similar to the theatre. From the end of the 1st, the ballet was formed.
Share this Post